Tuesday 7 April 2015

Norjam

My printer's run out of ink again, so I'm dependent on pre-printed photos at the moment. Luckily I added a few to my order when I got all my Harry Potter photos printed last Autumn. This one is of my daughter's scout troop at Norjam - the Norfolk International Jamboree - last summer.

This was a fairly quick page. I keep outdoor/camping papers together (and I don't have many full sheets left) so it was an easy job to pick one for the background. Then I went through my outdoor scraps (Simple Stories Take a Hike, Bo Bunny Camp-a-Lot and other coordinating papers) and pulled out enough pieces for a 'messy stack' (a term from one of Shimelle's classes) behind the photo. I seem not to have many brown Thickers left (and no Ns), so I cut my title from a sheet of foam using my Big Shot.



Supplies
Paper - Rocky Mountain Scrapbook Co, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Basic Grey
Foam - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Stickers - Simple Stories Take a Hike
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Provocraft Alphabet Dies
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment