Thursday 2 July 2015

June Scraplift Challenge Winner

Thank you so much to Pol, Julie and Donna for playing along with my scraplift challenge last month. With only three entries, I'm not awarding the prize yet, but I will combine last month's entries with this month's and pick a winner at the start of August. If you join in again this month, you will have two chances to win.

However I would like to invite Pol to be my Guest Designer for my August challenge. I love her circle with the word 'room'; she hand-cut that and stitched it to her page, such skill and patience are to be admired.


Pol, please email me if you wish to accept this offer, and I'll let you have the August challenge page to scraplift.

I posted a new challenge yesterday - a page with 4x4 photos and Project Life cards - and I'll post my own version tomorrow.

I hope that you join in too, and look forward to seeing your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment