Thursday 3 December 2015

Jelly Bean Row

I posted this month's Scraplift Challenge earlier this week and, as always, I've taken on the challenge myself. I picked a four-photo page because I wanted to show off a selection of the brightly-coloured houses from downtown St John's, affectionately nicknamed Jelly Bean Row.


My original page, Up to Their Necks In It!had a much more subtle background, but I wanted to play with the idea of the rows of coloured houses this time. I moved the journalling compared to the last page, and this allowed the introduction of a third embellishment cluster.

I have to say that I am loving these Thickers (the Fitzgerald font). The letters are nice and skinny so fit in small spaces, and there are loads of them. Having said that, I have now started my second pack because I've used all the L's and N's in the first.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, October Afternoon Travel Girl, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts
Brads - My Minds Eye
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Washi Tape - Tesco
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love your new scraplifted page Amanda, the brighter colours and the vertical strips mimicking the houses - wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete