Monday 6 June 2016

ELO

This page has been a long time in the making. I saw the sketch (from ScrapMuch?) at the end of April, and ordered photos from an ELO concert to suit it, but by the time I received the photos I was deep in National Scrapbook Day challenges so it took a while for me to get back to it again.

Then I've been so busy recently that it's taken me a whole week to actually make the page, working on it bit by bit when I had both time and motivation. 



As you can see, I kept close to the sketch on the right hand side, but I rotated the photos on the left, which gave me space for journalling strips below the title. I used my Silhouette Portrait for both the title (the band's logo) and for the music note embellishments (cut using a free clip art file). I turned the photo block on the left into a pocket and tucked my ticket and the set list inside.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Basic Grey Little Black Dress, Echo Park Note to Self, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market
Stars - Unknown
Gems - ZVA Creative
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Tabs Die
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment