Wednesday 1 June 2016

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt


It's the first of June, so Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt starts today and will run to 21st September. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us this year; it's always an interesting mix of things I know where to find, things I'll have to track down and things that will require a little help from Lady Luck.

This quote from Rinda's post yesterday sums up what I feel about the hunt, and why I do it every year: 

"The original idea was to create a list which gets people out and about during the summer months to explore places they might not otherwise go, but I also include items which are somewhat challenging to find. It's become a way for people to open their eyes and be aware of their surroundings and also a way to see the great variety of items found around the world."

Thank you Rinda; I'll be joining you again this year.

EDITED: Here's the list:


(Thanks to Julie Kirk in the Facebook group for the graphic.)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks got sharing! I'm glad you're joining in again.
    The list is now live - I hope you like it.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete