Tuesday 28 June 2016

Life Update

There's been no blogging and no crafting around here recently due to me being struck down by illness. I'm on the mend now, and hoping to get some posts scheduled for the rest of this week. I have a few cards to share, plus a scrapbook page from my Canadian cruise album; I think I only have two more pages left to make now so that project will be ending soon.

I also walked another section of the Capital Ring last month, so I have those photos to edit and another post to write for those.

Finally, we're almost a month into this year's Photography Scavenger Hunt already, and I have photographed precisely ONE of the items on the list. I'm sure that Rinda will be hosting her normal month-end link-up so I'll share it with you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment