Sunday 6 December 2020

Ghost Ships

Last weekend Dotty About Flair held their first Sketch Saturday, and I used Sketch 5 for this page. I had three photos of the cruise ships in Weymouth Bay and they were slightly different sizes from those in the sketch, but I was able to adapt it with an extra strip of paper and a change in the position of my title.

The large yellow rectangle of paper comes directly from the sketch, but I added extra layers both under and over it, all from the Late Afternoon paper pad by Amy Tangerine, which I am using for my Dorset pages.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Letters - Crate Paper
Die-Cuts - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Stars - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch

* Disclosure - I received the paper pad and die-cuts dots free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my DT role.

No comments:

Post a Comment