Wednesday 9 December 2020

It All Starts Here

I'm working with another sketch from Dotty About Flair today. Sketch #2 didn't fit any of my remaining Dorset photos so I'm switching subjects and albums with a page for my daughter's University album. I used a photo I took of her on her first day next to one of the electronic display signs on campus.

I went for a couple of extra paper layers than are in the sketch, pulling the blue and green colours from the photo and adding orange as a contrast. I used a text print for my background as hinting at education, smooshed a little blue ink over it in a diagonal line and stamped a few clusters of tiny orange stars.


Supplies
Paper - Make & Create Moments, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon, PhotoPlay Boarding Pass
Letters - Pink Paislee, Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Word Stickers - American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Enamel Shapes - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment