Saturday 12 December 2020

Brighthelm

I've scrapped both of these photos previously on separate pages for my 2019 and 2020 albums (Hello Brighthelm and Goodbye Brighthelm) but now I'm putting them together for another page in my daughter's university album. Brighthelm was her first year accommodation, a house which she shared with four others. 

I've used another sketch from Dotty About Flair, die-cutting my hexagons from a Pinkfresh Studio 6x6 pad. As is normal for me, using this number of different patterned papers meant that I added minimal embellishment, but I included some white puffy asterisks for a Be Colourful challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper.



Supplies
Paper - Make & Create Moments, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide
Letters - American Crafts
Puffy Stickers - Studio Calico
Glitter Tape - The Works
Ink - Memento

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Hexagon Die

No comments:

Post a Comment