Wednesday 22 December 2021

Ho Ho Ho

I'm sharing another page for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files today. This time I used the Shaker Pocket Colour Wheel cut-file, but I only used the inner parts to cut eight segments from some old 6x6 Christmas papers.

I smooshed some green ink over the background and then reassembled the segments into a circle, offsetting some of the pieces slightly and popping up some of the corners on foam squares. 

I matted my photo a few times, including a cream layer to stop it merging into the background. The photo is one that my cousin sent me and it looks like it was taken in a studio so there's no story to go with it. I took my title directly from the large ornament in the photo, adding it to another mat that sits behind both the title and the photo.


My final steps were to add a selection of ephemera pieces to surround the photo,  spatter gold paint across the page and doodle gold lines around the edge. I added a small amount of journalling (names and date) after I took the above photo.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill?
Paper - Dovecraft?
Letters - Mustard Moon
Ephemera - Fancy Pants Cottage Christmas 
Heart Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Memento
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Jenny Wren Shaker Pocket Colour Wheel Cut-File

Disclosure: I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment