Sunday 7 May 2023

Run Parke

Page two of our Easter holiday now, and we headed to Parke (near Bovey Tracey) on Saturday morning for parkrun. I have three photos, and I used a sketch from GoGoGetway's April cybercrop for my layout.

My photos are larger than those in the sketch and take most of the width of the page, so I moved both my embellishments and my title. I also added a journalling card below the photos to hold a few notes from the day.

All my 12x12 parkrun tourism pages have similar titles, being 'Run' followed by the event name.


Supplies
Paper - Amy Tangerine Shine On, Simple Stories Safe Travels
Letters - American Crafts
Die-Cuts - Simple Stories
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Puffy Cameras - Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Bunting Die
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment