Wednesday 3 May 2023

Return to Devon

Sticking with my 2023 album, I've printed all the photos from our week in Devon last month and planned out 10 pages (counting doubles as two). I'll mostly be using Simple Stories Safe Travels but I only have nine 12x12 papers (plus the 6x8 pad, an ephemera pack and some enamel dots) so I'll be pulling in extra papers as I go, mostly for backgrounds. 

I've started at the beginning, with a single photo of our cottage and sketch #61 from Lisa Sikorski at Scrap a Sketch.

I kept pretty close to the sketch with the three paper strips, the filmstrip and a single landscape photo, but  I dropped the frame around the edge and moved the title. I just have one small embellishment cluster, but it does contains a couple of stickers from packs that I've pulled out to stash-bust.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Amy Tangerine Shine On, Simple Stories Safe Travels
Letters - Simple Stories
Puffy Camera - Freckled Fawn
Banner Sticker - OneCanoeTwo
Die-Cut - Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Cameo & Filmstrip Cut-File
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment