Monday 15 May 2023

Off We Go!

I'm still in Devon today, with the first of three pages from a walk we did on Easter Sunday. I've chosen to do three single pages rather than a double as there were three distinct parts to the walk. The first was Fernworthy Reservoir, where we walked down one side and crossed the river below the dam.

I'd printed two 4x6 photos and went in search of a layout that wouldn't have me putting them together in a 8x6 block, which I do often and it gets repetitive. I hit upon Glitter Girl Adventure 59, where the photos are offset by the addition of a journalling card, and took it from there.

I had less journalling so went with patterned paper and a larger title on the left, while Shimelle's square icons became circles on my page.


Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Safe Travels, Amy Tangerine Shine On
Letters - October Afternoon
Journalling Card - Unknown
Word Sticker - OneCanoeTwo
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die


No comments:

Post a Comment