Wednesday 5 July 2023

QuEx

Time now for my first DT page of the month for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files. I've used Star Bunting 1 with a bokeh print paper to document seeing the Queen Extravaganza (aka QuEx) earlier this year. QuEx are the official Queen tribute band, and this was the second time we've seen them live. 

I positioned the cut-file touching the top and left edges of the page, with a pair of 4x6 photos on the right. I  also chopped off a trio of stars that were hidden behind the photos and added them at the top as an extension of another line.

I had no wish to cover up any more of the paper or the cut-file with embellishments so my only addition was a scattering of pink and purple enamel stars.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Craft Sensations, DCWV
Paper - Echo Park Capture Life
Letters - American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin
Enamel Stars - Paperchase, Latech
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Star Bunting 1 Cut-File

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment