Monday 24 July 2023

Travel Notebook

Before
Whenever we cruise, I use a small notebook to gather together relevant information about each port of call all in one place, e.g. arrival and departure times, currency exchange rates, notes on public transport, entry times and price for museums, etc. I have a few travel-themed notebooks, but this time I have decorated an old one that was past its best.

My original notebook had a geometric print with glitter details, but the glitter was flaking off so I decided to rub it all off and recover it. I started by covering the spine in washi rape, and then cut a 6x6 paper down to cover the front. The paper had a few stamps and tickets printed at the bottom, to which I added some stamping and a few clear stickers.


Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Hello World
Washi Tape - Unknown
Stickers - Maggie Holmes
Ink - Ranger, Memento

Tools
Scrapberry's Compass Stamp
Studio Calico Word Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment