Sunday 26 November 2023

Capture the Moments

I've sat on this page for a little while as I wanted to finish sharing all my Oslo pages first. This one is for my 2023 album and is a DT page that I made for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files.

I used their Circle of Circles cut in kraft cardstock with two photos of my daughter and papers from both Simple Stories and Vicki Boutin. The photos were taken on a walk we took together at the end of August, probably the last time we will do something like this for some time as she left home in September. The ephemera piece that says 'Capture the moments' made a good title.


Supplies
Cardstock - The Craft Place
Paper - Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lakeside, Vicki Boutin Fernwood
Ephemera - Vicki Boutin
Puffy Stickers - Vicki Boutin
Enamel Dots - Pretty My Page, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Circle of Circles Cut-File
Hobbycraft Small Star Punch

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment