Monday 20 November 2023

Radhus & Around

Things have been pretty hectic here recently. I've still been scrapping, but only slowly, and I haven't had the time, energy or inclination to blog anything. Now things have eased, I'm back to share those pages here.

Last post I was in Oslo, the first port of call on our summer cruise to Scandinavia. I have two more pages to go from that day, two pocket pages that will sit back-to-back in the album.

I used a pocket page with six 4x6 landscape pockets. The front is focused on the Rådhus (Town Hall) and the surrounding area. I used two 4x6 photos, smaller photos in two pockets, and used one pocket each for title and journalling.


Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out & About, Pinkfresh Studio Life Right Now, Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Mode, Shimelle Never Grow Up
Letters - Basic Grey. Doodlebug
Stickers - Teresa Collins, Pinkfresh Studio
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Glitter Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment