Wednesday 29 November 2023

Acting Our Shoe Size

I'm sharing another Twilight Crafts DT page today in the catch-up of recent pages. I used the Numbers Background cut-file with photos of me and my mum on the swings earlier this year. 

I cut the numbers background from kraft cardstock and backed the open parts with patterned papers. I also added strips of the same papers to the top and bottom of the page and ticked in a couple of label stickers wthe the date and location. My title is inspired by the old saying 'Act your age not your shoe size' which I twisted round as we are definitely acting our shoe size here.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, The Craft Place
Paper - Heidi Swapp Hello Today
Labels - Jen Hadfield
Flower Die-Cuts - Rosie's Studio
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Obed Marshall
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Numbers Background Cut-File
Fiskars Bracket Edge Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment