Tuesday 30 July 2024

Summer Scraplifts with Scrap Squad - Part 2

The Scrap Squad group on Facebook generally post a scraplifting challenge once a week, but sometimes they do longer seasonal events and earlier this month they ran '12 Days of Summer Scraplifts'. I shared four pages in my last post, and now I'm back with another 

Please click on the links to see the original pages.

66. Twilight Crop (2024)
The page for Day 6 was based around circles, and I used it to record the Twilight Crafts weekend crop back in May. I cut circles from photos of the room, but had to keep my main picture as a rectangle as a circle wasn't going to work.


Supplies: Paper - Paige Evans Truly Grateful, Make & Create Moments; Letters - American Crafts; Puffy Stickers - MAMBI; Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye

67. Family & Fireworks (2017)
Day 7 was a multi-photo grid, so I went back a few years to this set of photos from Bonfire Night which I had previously printed but never scrapped. My title was inspired by the original page which was called Sun & Sea, with a large ampersand.


Supplies: Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill; Paper - Echo Park Magical Adventure 2; Ampersand - American Crafts; Word Stickers - Tim Holtz; Washi Tape - Simple Stories; Enamel Shapes - Prima, Labelshop

68. Soapbox Racers (2024)
This was just the loosest inspiration from Day 9, which had two rows of triangles which looked to me like bunting. I pulled out a bunting-printed paper to fussy-cut but then decided to leave it whole as my background. I had two photos from when my niece took part in Red Bull's Soapbox Race and they are much bigger than the one on the original page, so my page ended up looking quite unlike it. I still need to journal but I wanted to speak to my niece first.


Supplies: Paper - Simple Stories Awesome Boy; Letters - American Crafts; Sticker - The Paper Studio; Enamel Dots - Hey Little Magpie, Simple Stories

69. Cruise Scandinavia (Scandinavia 2023)
The twelfth and final scraplift of this event was based on a large photo taking up most of an A4/8.5x11" page. I had no photos that big, but I did have a map of our cruise route that I printed on A4 paper for the title page of my Scandinavian cruise album.
 
Supplies: Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Mode, Pinkfresh Studio Out & About; Letters - Basic Grey, Pretty Little Studio; Numbers - Violet Studio; Die-Cuts - 49 & Market; Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, Studio Calico, MAMBI; Gems - Prima; Enamel Shapes - Marianne Designs, Docrafts, Studio Calico, Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment