Friday 5 July 2024

A Birthday Selfie

Just a single page to share today, my first project of the month for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files.

The photo is a selfie that a friend took when a group of us went out for breakfast recently to celebrate her birthday, and the page will go in this year's annual album.

I used the Butterfly Wreath cut-file, chose a pre-printed mixed media style background paper, and backed the butterflies with papers to match the colours on the background. I then stitched a circle within the butterfly wreath to provide an anchor for my title letters. 


Supplies 
Paper - Vicki Boutin Let's Wander, Vicki Boutin Storyteller, Carta Bella Flower Garden, My Mind's Eye Collectable
Letters - Violet Studio
Stickers - Simple Stories, Vicki Boutin
Enamel Dots - 49 & Market, Simple Stories

Disclosure - I receive cut-files free of charge from Twilight Crafts as part of my DT role. All other supplies are my own.

(Page 53 for 2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment