Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas Tag Garland

After a flurry of posts on Saturday morning, I was away for the rest of the weekend and at work Monday and yesterday. This leaves me with a whole load of projects to catch up with from Shimelle's Christmas Crafting Weekend. The first one up is a Christmas tag garland which will hang from my mantle-piece.

I mostly used some of the Welcome Christmas collection of papers and stickers from Pebbles, plus red, green and brown card. I've had the wooden pegs for ages as I find them too bulky for cards or scrapbook pages, but they work well here.

Some close-ups:
I've just realised that I hung the two Rs in 'merry' the wrong way round for the photos. I shouldn't have the same colour letters next to each other. Never mind, I'll get it right at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment