Saturday 21 April 2012

First Day at Nursery

I have two days and eight challenges left from Shimelle's online scrapbooking weekend, so I am not going to get them all done. This is Challenge 10:

I immediately knew which papers to use for this challenge - I won a prize pack from Shimelle and Pebbles last August which included papers and embellishments from the Floral Lane collection. These papers are the boldest ones I have - even the 'B' sides are brightly coloured - and I have only used a few pieces from the border sheet. I picked out 'A Little Hello' as this is my favourite and looked for photos of my daughter to go with it.

I layered some white card over part of the florals but the contrast was too stark so I used a background stamp on it. The yellow motif on the right was cut from a 'Home Sweet Home' sticker.

Supplies
Paper - Pebbles Floral Lane (A Little Hello & Just Because)
Card - White Scrapbook Insert
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowlin Studios Tiny Circle Alphas
Embellishment - Pebbles Floral Lane Dimensional Stickers
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Lakeland Clear Background Stamp

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout!!! I love the papers and your photos! Using the cutout flower to "hold" your journaling is really a cool idea. Might have to steal...er...borrow that one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete