Friday 20 April 2012

On the Edge

And Challenge 9 from Shimelle: 
I first discovered Shimelle's blog last August when I saw an advert for a previous online scrapping weekend. She had already posted a 'Sketch of the Week' which I liked but I decided to concentrate on the crop and come back to the sketch later. This sketch had space for a small panoramic picture at the top with a larger one in the middle which I thought would suit some pictures I had taken of Stanage Edge in the Peak District, but I didn't go back to it for a long time...

I played around with it just a little, adding a couple of panels of paper and using less embellishments than Shimelle. I also used a block of four photos instead of one big one. I don't usually use two spotty papers on one page, but these worked well together and the dots on the brown one are embossed for a bit of texture.

Supplies
Paper - KaiserCraft Blue Lemonade, MME Wild Asparagus
Letter Stickers - Basic Grey Nordic Holiday
Arrows - atd

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout! The photos are just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete