Saturday 21 April 2012

Meeting the Goats

And Challenge 11:
I picked a couple of papers that I bought a year ago when my LSS closed down and haven't used yet; then I picked a couple of ancient (1999) photos of my son at a Farm Park. I really like the spotty paper but it hasn't worked on any page in the last year. Perhaps I should start from the paper rather than the photos and use up some of these older sheets...

There's no journalling at the moment as I have more photos from the same day for another page. I may journal on one page, or on both, but I'll decide that later. The squares are on a stark white background and there's no white in the spotty paper so I toned it down with chalk. I'm not sure about the blue letters but I am dangerously low on brown Ts.

EDITED 3 JUNE 2012
I never really liked this page. The squares and circles come from the same collection but they didn't look right together and I didn't like the blockiness of the title. When I was making another page from that day I decided to pull this page apart and re-make it. There were actually three pages in the end, all using the same papers and letters. The blog entries are here, here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment