Thursday 29 November 2012

Alwen Reservoir

The 'pile it all up on the page' method that I used for my last page reminded me of the Perfect Collection class that I took earlier this year. I made two pages at the time and then got distracted by other things. The two pages that  I did make, Friends and Taking Shelter, have photos from the same day so it was an easy thing to pull out the rest of the paper pieces from my collection (Basic Grey's Granola) some kraft cardstock and the rest of my photos.

The photos all come from a Sunday afternoon walk on holiday in April this year, but I've spread them across four pages as there were four different parts that I wanted to scrap. This pair of photos are of the nearby reservoir and the very long wooden bridge that we had to cross.



SuppliesCardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics

Paper - Basic Grey Granola
Letters - Pebbles, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Pearls - Dovecraft
Ink - Dovecraft


No comments:

Post a Comment