Thursday 22 November 2012

46 to 16

A major event for us in 2006 was a house move. I wasn't a scrapbooker then so I don't have any photos from the day, just the estate agents' photos from the property details of the houses we bought and sold.

I have pulled out and put back the numbered background sheet a couple of times recently, but this was the page where it got used, and I centred my page design to make a border from the numbers. 



I'm low on brown letters and I couldn't make a title from the letters I have, so I turned to my leftover numbers instead, using the numbers of the two houses. I don't often use numbers so it was good to use a few up on this page. I'd previously pulled the flower off the 'Home Sweet Home' label for another project, but I replaced it with another one from the same pack. 

Supplies
Paper - K&Co Cut 'n' Paste, K&Co Hannah, K&Co Life's Journey, Pebbles Floral Lane
Letters/Numbers - American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Label Sticker - Pebbles Floral Lane

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you used the numbers paper for the background.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete