Wednesday 21 November 2012

Castles in the Sand

Back to 2006 and set of beach photos. I originally thought that I would mat these as a block with one 4x6 photo and two 3x4 photos, but they were taken on different cameras and the sand colours differ too much. This lead to me splitting them up with a wide strip of paper in between. The spots were a good match for my photos, despite the fact that they actually come from a winter collection.

I don't embellish my pages very much, but I wanted to use the blue shell pin that I made ages ago. This lead to the clusters at the top right and bottom left of the page.



Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Pink Paislee Snow Day, Imaginisce Sole Sisters, Far and Away Pool Water
Letters - Pebbles, Authentique
Label Sticker - Crate Paper Restoration
Gems - Dovecraft
Word Stickers - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Small Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment