Thursday 31 October 2013

At the Top

This is a companion page for Climbing Snowdon which I blogged a few weeks ago, but I couldn't share it then. And the reason that I couldn't share it was that it was made as part of the team scraplifting game at Scrap Whispers. Three teams all start from the same scrapbook page and each team member scraplifts the layout of the person before them. The three end layouts can look very alike, or very different, depending how each team member interprets the page they are given.



This time I was scraplifting Sherri and I used her page as inspiration rather than copying every element. I liked the bracket-shaped square behind her photo and I made this a bigger feature on my page. I also swapped her large journalling block for a second photo. I'm not sure whether her background paper is one piece or whether she layered up strips on the right, but I added paper strips to my plainer background. Sherri has some metal embellishments on her photo, which I mimicked using a tag sticker with a brad and I used another brad as an echo of her flower.

All three chains of pages have been revealed on the Scrap Whispers blog this week - Georgina's Team on Monday, Nilsa's Team on Tuesday and Rosey's Team on Wednesday.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - Basic Grey, Cloud 9 Designs, Glitz Design
Letters - Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Stickers - Simple Stories
Brads - Dear Lizzy, Papermania
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Bracket Shaped Square Template

No comments:

Post a Comment