Saturday 26 October 2013

On Yer Bike

We're approaching the end of the month so I have a few challenge pages to finish and link up. This one is for Sketch with Stash Challenge #8 at Scrap Our Stash. The stash item this month is mist, paint, watercolours or gelatos. For me this is reduced to mist or paint as I don't have the others.

I picked my photos (my son and nephew as toddlers) and paper before deciding that I would use brown paint splattered on my cream background. It's been a bit gloopy recently so I thinned it with a little water and I got a much better splatter.


Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Little Sport
Letters - Fancy Pants Wavesearcher
Tag - Elle's Studio
Paint - Folk Art
Ink - docrafts
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico

Tools
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Kreaxions Circle Cutter

7 comments:

  1. Goodness Amanda what a super cute layout and I like the way you have made subtle changes but still kept to the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us again at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for linking up on us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the photos a lot! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute take on the sketch and the FP papers you chose were perfect for your photos! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO Amanda! Great colors and patterns all combined perfectly! Cute pics...thanks for sharing again on Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete