Saturday 5 October 2013

Climbing Snowdon

This was another UFO that I had lying around. I'd actually done most of it, but I left the journalling for another time. It was to be one of a pair of pages, and I wasn't sure how to divide the journalling across the two. I've made the other one now, and it had more space for writing so it ended up all being on that page. The only things that I did to finish this page were to caption the photos and add a little backpacker sticker.



As the title says, these are photos from climbing Snowdon, which my husband, daughter and friend did last April. The other page has photos of them at the summit, but I can't share it yet. I'll link it up here when I can. It's here.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Swiss Dot
Paper - Basic Grey, Cloud 9 Designs
Letters - Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Sticker - Simple Stories
Labels - 7Gypsies 
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Bracket-Shaped Square Template


No comments:

Post a Comment