Sunday 13 October 2013

Olympics

There's been one page in my 2012 album that has been bugging me for a while. It's a page I made last December for the Olympics, and there is actually nothing terribly wrong with it, but I really wished that I had used the same papers for this page as I did for my Olympic and Paralympic album. I left it alone for a long time, but having done the Paralympic page this week, I took the decision to re-do the Olympic page.

My layout was dictated by the sizes of my remaining papers (and there weren't many left). I used the last few large pieces of patterned paper to piece together a background, layered up my last neutral paper with my photos and ran a line of punched shapes along the right hand edge.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - American Crafts
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage STamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Label Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment