Friday 10 January 2014

Hang in There

I follow the blogs of several DT members at Paper Secrets, so I suppose it was inevitable that I would be drawn towards their sketch challenge, which are just a little bit different from the norm. As well as the sketch, we have to include items on our page that begin with each of the letters of the word PARTY.

I picked photos of my children on a climbing wall at last year's Outdoors Show, and foolishly chose papers from My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico - no PARTY letters there. However I do have Punched edges, an Arrow, Red, Thickers and Yellow on my page.


Supplies
Paper - MME The Sweetest Thing, MME Miss Caroline, Studio Calico Sundrifter 
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Border Stickers - Fancy Pants Park Bench
Gems - Making Memories
Arrow - Creative Embellishments
Ink - docrafts

Tools
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on the sketch and stash items! Thank you for linking up with Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch challenge and use of PARTY items! Great title too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete