Friday 3 January 2014

Whitby & Endeavour

My first page of 2014, and it's a double from a holiday in Yorkshire. I'm not good at designing double pages, so I went straight to the Sketch Support blog. They aren't publishing new sketches there, but there are some beauties in the archives, and I picked this one from August 2011.

All my pictures were originally 4x6 photos printed from film, but three were crop-able, although I left them larger than in the sketch. I also used more of the area on the right for my journalling.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper DIY Shop, Glitz Designs Hello December, Dream Street Papers Wonderland 
Letters - Scenic Route, Jillibean Soup
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Washi Tape - Efco
Gems - Papermania Dew Drops
Ink - Papermania

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
X-Cut Circle Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch
Woodware Daisy Punch
Dovecraft Beautiful Borders Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment