Wednesday 26 November 2014

Florean Fortescue / Madam Malkin

When I made my first page about the shops in Diagon Alley (the one that has since been pulled apart), I decided that it was too 'heavy' with too many papers and too little white space. I was thinking about this in bed, and decided to try again with my photos in two distinct places with the white space in between. It took me a while to get those ideas down on a page (and a bit longer to blog about it), but this was the result:



I'm much happier with this page, which has smaller paper pieces and fewer photos than my previous attempt.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Sidewalks, OA Midway, OA Cakewalk
Doily - Dovecraft
Letters - OA Witch Hazel, Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Gems - Dovecraft
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment