Friday 20 May 2016

Around the Campfire

I have another page from our NSD challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper to share today; Sarah asked us to make a page based on this sketch and I decided to rotate it and flip it for two landscape photos.

My daughter's a young leader for the local cub pack and they attended a district camp last bank holiday weekend. These photos from the Saturday campfire were posted to Facebook by one of the other young leaders, and I had to pinch them and scrapbook them.

I used Simple Stories Awesome collection, and one of the papers had three stars in circles that were perfect for the three semi-circles on the sketch. I punched smaller circles from another paper to go with them, and inked some wood veneer stars too.



Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Awesome, Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic
Letters - American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Ink - Docrafts, Ranger

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment