Wednesday 18 May 2016

Iconic

I'm still sharing pages made for National Scrapbooking Day challenges. One of the challenges set in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group was to be inspired by coffee; the example that Ewelina made was a mixed media page that even included coffee grounds. I didn't go that far, but it was another opportunity to get messy with mists on my page. I had ideas for the background, but it took a few days for me to pair it with a suitable photo - one of Tower Bridge at sunrise.



I used four colours of mist on my background cardstock, then cut the 'Right on Target' cut file (from The Cut Shoppe) twice (in vellum and cardstock) to layer behind my photo. I finished the page with a cluster of embellishments next to the photo plus a diagonal line of small pearls.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV
Vellum - The Works, My Mind's Eye
Transparency - American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Letters - American Crafts
Gold Clip - Studio Calico
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Enamel Dot - Teresa Collins
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Mists - Mister Huey's, Docrafts
Ink - Ranger


Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Other
Right on Target Cut File from The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment