Monday 16 May 2016

Time to Recharge

National Scrapbook Day has been and gone, but I still have more pages to share with you.

I did this one for a challenge in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group where we were asked to scraplift a page from Beth Moloney. The photo of the little girl in her pushchair harness reminded me of one of my son in his car-seat. Having had that idea, I didn't bother to think about any other photos. A quick flip through my papers brought me to the Elliott collection from Scrap Within Reach (dated 2008 but I bought it on clearance earlier this year). Again, I stopped there rather than waste time looking at alternatives.



The circles in the embellishment are chipboard buttons, which I covered with scraps of paper and I used another scrap to punch the stars.

Supplies
Paper - Scrap Within Reach Oliver, Bo Bunny Zoology, Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - Simple Stories
Die-Cuts & Chipboard - from Stash
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Buttons - Meiflower
Enamel Dots - Trimcraft, Doodlebug
Washi Tape - Efco
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment