Wednesday 13 February 2019

Vigo

Back to my cruise album and the title page for our visit to Vigo in Spain, just north of the border with Portugal. I have one large photo of the town, taken as our ship was leaving as the light was better then than when we arrived, and I used this month's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.

I moved the papers on the left in from the edge to mirror the space on the right, and used fewer layers there as the paper I chose was one that I didn't want to cover up. Careful gutting has meant that I have been able to spread this one over several pages already which helps with continuity in my album.




Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Memorandum, OneCanoeTwo TwilightCrate Paper/Maggie Holmes Open Book, American Crafts/Shimelle, Simple Stories The Reset Girl, Simple Stories I AM
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Studio Calico, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield
Glitter/Washi Tape - Hobbycraft, Unknown
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Amanda! I love seeing the photos from your amazing trip! Vigo looks like a neat place to visit! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love your use of travel elements! It works very well with the theme of your piece!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and photo! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch.Thank you so much for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture and lovely paper choice! Thank you for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a nice photo. The atmosphere of the work is very good.
    Thank you for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used a very beautiful scenic photo for layout! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning photo! Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete