Thursday 11 May 2017

Teletubbies

I made a small stack of pages from National Scrapbooking Day challenges; I've posted a lot of them in various Facebook groups and I will be sharing them here too, but not in the order I made them. This one needs a blog link to enter the challenge so it's leapt to the top of the list.

The creative team at UK Scrap Addicts recently played 'Chinese Whispers' with a scrapbook page, passing it from one member to the next and each scraplifting the previous page in turn. They shared all the pages on Saturday and challenged us to pick one and scraplift it. 

I actually chose the first page in the chain which was made by Maria; she scrapped about a film and I've chosen a TV programme for my page, to combine this with another challenge in the For the Love of Pretty Paper scrapbooking group on Facebook - Use a song title, song lyrics or film title or scrap about music, TV or films in some way.




I was flipping through one of my old photo albums looking for a different picture entirely when I spotted this one and decided to write about the love that my son and nephew had for the Teletubbies and the hunt my sister and I had to find the toys one Christmas, rather than specifically about the photo itself. I cut the title on my Silhouette by tracing a colouring page image.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, Colorset?
Paper - The Paper Loft, plus Scraps
Die Cut - Simple Stories
Brad - October Afternoon
Stickers - Papermania, Paperchase
Inks - Ranger, Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment: