Friday 14 July 2017

Big Brother, Little Sister

Elaine's Page
I'm sharing another Scrap Whispers page today, the third that I made in the game at UKScrappers. Susan started this round, and passed her page to Elaine who passed her version to me.

I picked out several elements from Elaine's page to copy in mine - single photo, three vertical strips of paper and a cut file title, but I put my own spin on all of these. My single photo is landscape in orientation, my paper strips are larger and my title is smaller and mixed with letter stickers. I also changed the background, though I picked a paper with clusters of shapes to echo Elaine's multicoloured patches.



Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Color Wash, Pink Paislee Queen Bee, KaiserCraft Secret Bird Society
Letters - October Afternoon
Word Sticker - Jillibean Soup
Tag - KaiserCraft
Enamel Hearts - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment