Wednesday 23 August 2017

In the Big Bath

This is my penultimate throwback to National Scrapbooking Day, when several challenge sites asked us to scraplift ourselves. Any regular reader here will now that I do this all the time, but For the Love of Pretty Paper added an extra condition - to scraplift either our first page or a very early page.

The first album that I made was back in 2008 for a Norwegian fjords cruise. I had a flick through and picked a four photo page to scraplift (which had the bonus of fitting in with a challenge from Hey Little Magpie to scrap four or more photos on a single page).

My 'new' four photos are actually older, a set from bathtime when my now twenty-year-old son was small. I split the page in the same way, but this time I matted all my photos on the 'opposite' paper. My title's bigger this time, and uses letter stickers rather than being printed on the computer. The journalling's now hand-written and has moved to the bottom, and the new page has some embellishment (though admittedly not much).




Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp September Skies, Studio Calico, Crate Paper
Letters - October Atternoon
Acetate & Stars - from Stash
Metal Charms - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment