Sunday 27 August 2017

St Wolfgang

Well, I've managed to keep on track for two consecutive posts, and I'm sharing another page from our time in Austria last year. This one is from St Wolfgang, another village on Wolfgangsee, which we visited on the same day as Strobl (the last page I shared).

I had six photos that I wanted to include; originally five of them were portrait-oriented while one of the village from the lake was a landscape, but I decided to swap that one for a sixth portrait photo and use the June class from Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love series. This is an older class, which ran throughout 2011, but I've used several of the layouts more than once over the years. It started out with one 4x6 photo in January and added a photo a month through to twelve 4x6 photos on a page in December.

The June class was for six photos, all portrait, lined up across the width of a double page, but slightly offset with blocks of patterned paper, and with long strips above/below the photos.


I used a strong repeating pattern for the strips above and below the photos, and three white-based papers for the paper blocks. The embellishment is a mixture of fussy-cut paper pieces, washi tape, word stickers and enamel shapes, and I journalled on paper strips placed around the page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Swiss Dot
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas
Washi Tape - Little B, Ebay, Dovecraft
Word Stickers - Crate Paper Maggie Holmes
Enamel Dots/Shapes - Pink Paislee
Ink - Hobbycrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Provo Craft Alphabet Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment