Friday 25 August 2017

Strobl

I've not been scrapbooking with any consistency of subject recently, but I'd really like to get my 2016 albums finished. One hole in that album is our summer holiday in Austria; I haven't even worked out exactly which photos will be scrapbooked or how many pages I need for some of the days yet, so I've decided to have a bash at some of those pages now before I get inundated with new pictures from this year's summer holiday.

I'm starting with the village of Strobl, which we visited as part of a day exploring the villages around Wolfgangsee by lake ferry. Sorting through the pictures, I decided on using five of them, and on scraplifting a previous page

I'm using Pink Paislee's Atlas with an assortment of co-ordinating papers for this section of my album, and I've kept them in a separate box since I made the last Austrian page (eight months ago - eek!) so it was easy enough to pull them out again. 




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts Shimelle, Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Border Sticker - Echo Park
Die Cuts - Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Little B
Puffy Stickers - Jillibean Soup
Enamel Dots/Shapes - Simple Stories, Marianne Designs

Tools
Big Shot & Poppy Stamps Small Leafy Sprig Die
Tim Holtz 'The Journey' Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment