Monday 2 October 2017

Ålesund

Back to the cruise album today, with another 'chapter divider' page. I'm making five of these, one for each port of call, all based on the same page design but flipped horizontally, vertically or both to suit each 6x8" photo, though this one actually kept the original design of my page from Reykjavik.

This page is for Ålesund, our fourth stop, and the photo was taken part way up the hill above the town. I picked out papers for both this one and the next at the same time as I've cut into lots of different papers so far, I didn't want to repeat one in these five pages, and I was running low on new patterns. In fact, the check paper here is taken from the 6x6 Boarding Pass pad and pieced together as this pattern doesn't appear in the 12x12 collection pack. 




I decided to cut all the port names using the same font on my Silhouette, a font with very little punctuation, which gave me a small problem here with cutting the ring that goes above the A. Luckily, after a few attempts, I was able to manipulate the O into something that would work.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Paper Boarding Pass, Echo Park Dots and Stripes Travel, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Journal Card - Heidi Swapp
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Docrafts, Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Daisy Brush Script Letter Set
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Travel Dies
Quickutz Tab Die
American Crafts/Shimelle 'Starshine' Globe Stamp
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Compass Stamp
X-Cut Corner Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment