Saturday 28 October 2017

Harpa

Another Icelandic page, and another from a sketch shared by Lottie Loves Paper on Facebook as part of  Five Sketches in Five Days earlier this month.

My photos are of Harpa, a newish concert hall on the waterfront in Reykjavik. Its architecture is intended to reflect the basalt landscape of Iceland, and I wanted to include some close-ups of the glass panels on my page. However, having all three photos in a tight block didn't work for me so I spread them out a little and filled in the gap with an arrow die-cut.

I moved the title on my page compared to the sketch (using some ancient chipboard letters that fitted the space perfectly), and concentrated the circles of embellishment more closely together.


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Echo Park We Are Family, Echo Park Winter Park, Photo Play Boarding Pass
Letters - Basic Grey
Mistable Stars - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Simple Storis
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Circle Punches
Big Shot, Spellbinders Circle Dies & Little B Arrow Die

No comments:

Post a Comment