Thursday 11 November 2021

In Grandma's Bath

Overlapping Circles
Today I'm sharing the first of my November DT pages for Twilight Crafts featuring Jenny Wren Cut-Files. This time I chose to use a cut-file as a mask, covering half my page with distress inks daubed through the Overlapping Circles pattern.

I continued the circles theme by machine-stitching three circles on the page and matted my photos on three papers from my scraps box. Back to circles in my embellishments as I scattered rain dots around to reflect the bubbles in my nephew's bath.


Supplies
Paper - Junkitz Salsa Celebration, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Homemade, 
Letters - Doodlebug, Basic Grey
Rain Dots - Cloud 9
Heart Stickers - American Crafts/Paige Evans #Stickerbook
Washi tapes - Unknown
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Sewing Machine
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die

Disclosure: I received the cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All the other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment