Monday 15 November 2021

Show Time

I'm hopping back and forth between my cruise album and my DT work at the moment, and today it's the turn of a page from the cruise. I have three photos from the evening entertainment, one from the resident show team and one each from our two guest entertainers (a magician and a comedian).

The layout's quite simple, with the photos in a block alongside a column of journalling with title above and a few tickets below to embellish. I repeated a ticket with some tags at the top left.


Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Sky, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Stars - Papermania
Glitter Tape - The Works
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
The Works Alphabet Dies
Dovecraft Tag Die


No comments:

Post a Comment