Saturday 20 November 2021

Watchet Harbour

Today I'm sharing my second November DT page for Twilight Crafts featuring a Jenny Wren Cut-File.

On my last page for them (In Grandma's Bath) I used the Overlapping Circles Background cut-file as a mask to ink a pattern on my page. Once I'd finished, I decided to re-use the inky mask as a layer on a new page. First I added extra yellow ink to the mask to extend the colour to the edges, then found a photo and rummaged through my scraps box for suitable papers.

My photo is an old one of the lighthouse at Watchet Harbour in Somerset; the anchor print paper was perfect for the theme and the right colour too, then I picked the multi-coloured stripe, chose blue for my background and included red as an accent.

I cut my title in two fonts using my Big Shot and created three embellishment clusters from various pieces which match the colour scheme.

Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Addition, Glitz Design Uncharted Waters, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy
Label Stickers - Tim Holtz, My Mind's Eye
Cork Arrows - Studio Calico
Floral Puffy Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Enamel Dots - Altenew, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Overlapping Circles Cut-File
Big Shot
Sizzix Alphabet Dies
The Works Alphabet Dies

Disclosure: I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment