Saturday 6 November 2021

Sumburgh Head

Back to my cruise album, but I'm no longer scrapping chronologically. We lost most of our scenic cruising on the Sunday due to fog, but I am recording one photo anyway. We had a geologist and a historian onboard who gave lectures on the geology and history of Scotland that shaped the area we were visiting and also provided commentary on the sections of scenic cruising. At one point the geologist told guests to 'use your imagination' as he described the land lost in the fog and I mentally reserved the phrase for use in my scrapbook with my foggy photo.

I based my page on a sketch from Twilight Crafts which they published to celebrate having 300 members in their Facebook group. I played with the layers, added an embellishment cluster above the photo and moved the title across against it.

I dropped the banner as I generally don't like them, and chose tags for the basis of my embellishment cluster to tie this page in to others I've already made.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Glitter Tape - The Works
Star Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot 
The Works Alphabet Dies
Dovecraft Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment