Tuesday 8 February 2022

Au Revoir Bolette

I'm four pages away from finishing my album for our cruise around Scotland last summer, an album which is taking much longer than it should. I'm actually jumping to the last page now with a quartet of photos of the ship and some views which I wanted to include but they didn't fit anywhere else.

I matted the photos individually and then placed them on a large panel of map print paper which I turned into a pocket to hold our cruise log and ship guide. Two of the photos are a bit dark so I'll reprint those and swap them over later.


I added the bunting for a birthday-themed challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. My title is in the same mix of fonts that I've used throughout the album,  cut using both my Silhouette and my Big Shot. The small alpha dies were one of my best buys of the last year.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere, Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market
Gems - Simply Creative, Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
The Works Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Bunting Die

No comments:

Post a Comment